£120,000 - 150,000
Civil Fraud Litigator - Managing Associate - 5 PQE+
International Top 30 firm | Legal 500 Civil Fraud | London office | 5 PQE + | £120,000 - £150,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a Top 30 (UK), city-based law firm, looking to strengthen their Civil Fraud Litigation offering with the addition of a talented and experienced Managing Associate from five years' post qualification experience upwards.
· They are considered to be amongst the industry leaders in Civil Fraud, ranked in the Legal 500 (Tier 1), advising companies, both domestic and international, high and ultra-high net-worth individuals, as well as insolvency practitioners.
· The team itself is highly established, ranking in Tier 1 for Civil Fraud in the Legal 500, undertaking a global caseload of ultra-high-value cases.
· This is a hardworking, specialist firm that embrace hybrid working and flexibility, whilst still providing the highest level of service for their clients.
· As a Civil Fraud Litigator within the team, you can expect to undertake a caseload of civil litigation cases; with a supportive, collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients, advising both claimants and defendants on matters including cross-border freezing orders, and interim injunctions.
· As a Managing Associate you would be working in close proximity with the Partners, running a mixed case load, and undertaking marketing, business development, and mentoring.
· The role itself would suit someone looking to focus on fraud and asset recovery, with experience in civil litigation, specifically fraud and freezing orders.
· Applications are sought from qualified solicitors with 5 years' post qualification experience and above, gained in a leading Civil Fraud law team, however applications from exceptional candidates with experience outside of this bracket will still be considered.
· This should include strong exposure to the types of work listed above, ideally across a range of disputes and sectors.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining a leading Legal 500-ranked, Top 30 law firm.
· The role will suit a hard-working, and personable solicitor, who is seeking to join a successful and progressive firm.
· Salary package of £95,000 - £105,000 DOE.
· 25 days annual leave.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A flexible working arrangement with a generous hybrid working policy.
· Core working hours of 10am-4pm with flexibility to complete any additional hours outside of this.
To apply for the job of Civil Fraud Managing Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.