- Job Search
- Pensions NQ
Pensions Associate - NQ
International Top 15 firm | Legal 500 Pensions | London office | NQ | £92,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a Top 15 (UK), international law firm, looking to strengthen their Pensions offering with the addition of a talented newly qualified (or soon to qualify) solicitor.
· They are considered to be amongst the industry leaders in Pensions law, ranked in the Legal 500 for Pensions law (non-contentious), offering a high level of legal services to both businesses and senior executives.
· You will be joining a large and specialised Pensions team, consisting of 50 Pensions lawyers across all UK offices.
· This is a hardworking, specialist firm that embrace hybrid working and flexibility, whilst still providing the highest level of service for their clients.
· As a newly qualified Pensions Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on non-contentious matters, predominantly acting for the trustees of pensions schemes, and delivering advice on various pensions-related matters.
· You will be working with employers, trustees, various insurance companies, the PPF, and a number of actuarial firms.
· Applications are sought from newly qualified solicitors, or current trainees due to qualify in 2023.
· You will possess strong academics, and a basic understanding of pensions law and legislation.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining a leading Legal 500-ranked, Top 15 law firm.
· Salary package of ££92,000 for newly qualified solicitors.
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A flexible working arrangement offering no set number of days required in the office.
To apply for the job of NQ Pensions Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like