- Job Search
- International Arbitration - 5-6 PQE
£185,000 - 200,000
International Arbitration & Litigation | 5-6 PQE
Leading US Law Firm | Legal 500 International Arbitration | London office | 5-6 PQE | £185,000 - £200,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining one of the largest law firms in the world, looking to strengthen their International Arbitration offering with the addition of a talented mid-level/Senior Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the world leaders in International Arbitration, ranked in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for their International Arbitration offering.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an International Arbitration Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, across a range of disputes such as competition, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, and EU law, acting mainly for multinational corporations.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least 5 years' PQE, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of international arbitration.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £185,000 - £200,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of International Arbitration Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like