£180,000 - 200,000
Tax Litigation Associate - 3-4 PQE
International US firm | Legal 500 Tax Litigation | London office | 3-4 PQE | £180,000 - £200,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading US Elite law firm, looking to strengthen their Tax Litigation offering with the addition of a talented Associate from three years' post qualification experience up to four.
· They are considered to be amongst the industry leaders in dispute resolution law, ranked in the Legal 500 for tax litigation, offering a high level of legal services to both businesses, trustees, and private individuals.
· This is a hardworking, specialist firm that consider themselves to be amongst the global leaders in tax disputes, with a diverse team, headed up by a former head of tax at a Magic Circle firm.
· As a Tax Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved may include dealing with tax disputes for a wide client base, covering both direct and indirect UK taxes, such as inheritance tax, corporation tax, income tax, VAT and SDLT.
· There will also be aspects of work undertaken in overseas jurisdictions, including claims for mistake and rectification, and other tax-related commercial disputes.
· Applications are sought from talented solicitors, from three to four years' post qualification experience, gained in a leading tax litigation law team, however applications from exceptional candidates with experience outside of this bracket will still be considered.
· This should include strong exposure to the types of work listed above, ideally across a range of disputes and sectors.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining a leading US elite law firm, offering a market-best remuneration package.
· The role will suit a hard-working, and personable solicitor, who is seeking to join a successful and progressive firm.
· Salary package of £180,000 - £200,000.
· 25 days annual leave.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Tax Litigation Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.