Commercial Litigation Associate - 5 PQE
Leading regional firm | Legal 500 Commercial Litigation | London office | 5 PQE| £90,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading regional law firm, based in thewir central London office, looking to strengthen their Commercial disputes offering with the addition of a talented associate/senior associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading regional firms in the UK for Commercial Litigation law, specialising in commercial disputes, and ranked in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for their disputes offering, outside of central London.
· You will be joining a specialised team, who handle a broad range of commercial litigation matters across a range of sectors.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Commercial Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients, across a variety of sectors, including automotive, manufacturing, and leisure.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating to corporate, commercial, and financial disputes.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with cases involving, contract disputes, debt recovery, shareholder and ownership disputes, consumer issues, and professional negligence.
· You will ideally have offshore litigation experience, and must have experience of international work and clients.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with five years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of commercial litigation law, ideally from a Top 200 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's most specialised law firms.
· Salary package of £90,000
· 26 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Commercial Litigation Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.