- Job Search
- Tax Dispute Resolution Associate (3-5 PQE)
5th September 2023
Tax Disputes Associate | 3-5 PQE
Leading Legal 500 firm | Legal 500 Tax Dispute | London office | 3-5 PQE | £75,000 - £90,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading Top 100 law firm, looking to strengthen their Tax Disputes offering, with the addition of a talented junior/mid-level Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Tax Disputes law, ranked in Legal 500 for their tax litigation offering.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Tax Disputes Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, such as tax investigations, inheritance tax disputes, VAT disputes, and customs & excise duty.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least 3 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of tax disputes law, ideally from a Top 100/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's leading law firms.
· Salary package of £75,000 - £90,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Tax Disputes Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like