£93,000 - 110,000
Real Estate Litigation | 1-3 PQE
Leading International Law Firm | Legal 500 Real Estate Litigation | London office | 1-3 PQE | £93,000 - £110,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining one of the largest law firms in the world, with offices on 5 continents, looking to strengthen their Real Estate Litigation offering with the addition of a talented junior Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the best firms in the UK for Property Litigation, ranked in the Legal 500 for their Real Estate Disputes offering.
· You will be joining a global, specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Property Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, across a range of sectors, including infrastructure, energy, transport and telecommunications
· You will be representing a range of clients, including sovereign investment funds, investors, landlords, developers, and lenders.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with at least one years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of international arbitration.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £93,000 - £110,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Real Estate Disputes lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.