- Job Search
- Employment Associate - 2-4 PQE
£115,000 - 130,000
Employment Associate | 2-4 PQE
Leading Silver Circle firm | Legal 500 Employment | London office | 2-4 PQE | £110,000 - £130,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining one of the largest law firms in the world, looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of a talented junior/mid-level Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Employment law, ranked in Tier 2 of the Legal 500 for their Employment law offering.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, such as contracts, TUPE, and redundancies, as well as tribunals, workplace investigations, and high court litigation.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least 2 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £110,000 - £130,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Employment Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like