£80,000 - 120,000
1st September 2023
Senior Employment Associate | 4 PQE+
Leading Legal 500 Employment boutique| London office | 4 PQE+ | £80,000 - £120,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining one of the most specialised Employment departments in the UK, looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of a mid-level/senior Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Employment law, ranked in the top tiers of the Legal 500 for their Employment law offering.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, and various areas of employment law, covering both respondent and claimant work.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, such as contracts, TUPE, and redundancies, as well as tribunals, workplace investigations, and high court litigation.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least 4 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £80,000 - £120,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Senior Employment Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.