£100,000 - 120,000
5th September 2023
Senior Commercial Litigation Associate
Leading Legal 500 boutique firm | Legal 500 Commercial Litigation | London office | 8-10 PQE | £100,000 - £120,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to a truly specialised disputes boutique firm, looking to strengthen their Commercial/Corporate disputes offering with the addition of a talented senior associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading boutique firms in the UK for Commercial Litigation law, specialising in corporate and commercial disputes, and ranked throughout the Legal 500 for their various practice areas.
· You will be joining a specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Commercial Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating to corporate, commercial, civil, and financial disputes.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with cases involving white collar crime, cross-border disputes and civil fraud.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least 8 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's most specialised law firms.
· Salary package of £100,000 - £120,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Commercial Litigation Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.