£110,000 - 125,000
19th September 2023
Employment Associate | 3-5 PQE
Top 10 international firm| London office | 3-5 PQE+ | £110,000 - £125,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading, top tier Legal 500-ranked Employment team, looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of a talented mid-level Employment Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Employment law, ranked in the top tiers of the Legal 500 for their Employment law in London.
· You will be joining a diverse and specialised team, working across various domestic and international jurisdictions, and various areas of employment law, covering both respondent and claimant work, with an advisory and contentious focus.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, including:
· Advising HR, Counsel, Directors and various senior personnel on issues concerning Employment matters.
· Drafting, and reviewing HR policies, and employment contracts.
· Negotiating service agreements, high profile exits, and the movement of teams across businesses.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates with at least three years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £110,000 - £125,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Employment Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.