£75,000 - 100,000
Employment Associate/ Senior Associate | 6 PQE+
Legal 500 National firm| London | 6 PQE+ | £75,000 - £100,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a storied English law firm, specialising in Employment law, and white collar crime, looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of a mid-level/senior Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Employment law, ranked in the Legal 500 for their Employment law offering throughout the UK.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, and various areas of employment law, covering both respondent and claimant work, with an advisory and contentious focus.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, such as contracts, TUPE, and redundancies, as well as tribunals, workplace investigations, and high court litigation.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least six years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £75,000 - £100,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Employment Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.