£120,000 - 160,000
Commercial Litigation (Competition) Associate - 5 PQE+
Legal 500 boutique firm | Legal 500 Competition Litigation | London office | 5 PQE+ | £120,000 - £160,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to a truly specialised disputes boutique firm, looking to strengthen their Competition disputes offering with the addition of a talented associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading boutique firms in the UK for Commercial Litigation law, specialising in commercial and compeition disputes, and ranked in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for their disputes offering.
· You will be joining a highly specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Commercial Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating to corporate, commercial, and financial disputes.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with cases involving broad commercial litigation, and competition litigation.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least 5 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of commercial and/or completion litigation law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· You will have a strong understanding of English Civil Procedure Rules, and be comfortable dealing with counsel, settlements, claims at pre-litigation, as well as preparing claim forms and particulars of claim.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's most specialised law firms.
· Salary package of £120,000 - £160,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Commercial Litigation (Competition) Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.