£100,000 - 130,000
Senior Commercial Litigation Associate (Restructuring & Insolvency) 5 PQE+
International firm | Legal 500 Commercial Litigation | London | £100,000+
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining an international law firm, based in London, looking to strengthen their Commercial disputes offering with the addition of a talented senior associate, with experience of Restructuring & Insolvency work.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading law firms in the UK for Commercial Litigation law, specialising in commercial disputes, and ranked the Legal 500 for their disputes offering in London.
· You will be joining a specialised team, who focus on contentious restructuring and insolvency work, working with both individuals and a range of corporate/commercial clients.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution of 1200.
· As a Senior Commercial Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients, across a variety of sectors, including banking, corporate, and regulatory.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters and non-contentious, relating predominantly to insolvency and restructuring law, so would require someone with the ability to act on behalf of commercial entities, as well as shareholders and insolvency practitioners.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with cases involving liquidations, CVLs, receiverships, and administrations.
· Applications are sought from talented Senior Associates with at least 5 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of commercial litigation law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's largest law firms
· Salary package of £100,000+
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Senior Commercial Litigation (Restructuring & Insolvency) Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.