£60,000 - 100,000
Civil Fraud & Commercial Litigation Associate - 1-5 PQE
Legal 500 regional firm | London office | £60,000 - £100,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading regional law firm, based in central London, looking to strengthen their Commercial disputes offering with the addition of a talented Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading regional firms in the UK for civil disputes and commercial litigation, specialising in criminal, civil liberties and civil fraud law, being ranked in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for their white-collar crime offering.
· You will be joining a specialised team, who handle a broad range of civil and commercial litigation matters across a range of sectors.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Civil Fraud & Dispute Resolution Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients, with a focus on both civil liberties as well as commercial litigation.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating to corporate entities, as well as private individuals, looking to bring or defend fraud and litigation proceedings.
· A strong understanding of global asset recovery will be essential, in addition to strong experience with high court litigation.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with cases involving, disclosures, as well as freezing order, and more general substantive law.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with at least one years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of commercial litigation law, ideally from a Top 200 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's most specialised law firms.
· Salary package of £60,000 - £100,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Civil Litigation Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.