£150,000 - 200,000
Employment Partner with following| 8 PQE+
Top 70, Legal 500 firm| London| £150,000 - £200,000+
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a storied full-service English law firm, looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of an experienced Partner with an established following.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK, ranked in the Legal 500 for their Employment law offering throughout the UK.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, with over 100 lawyers in the London office, and over 500 nationally, working across various jurisdictions, and various areas of employment law, covering both respondent and claimant work, with an advisory and contentious focus.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a fantastic salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment Partner within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, such as contracts, TUPE, and redundancies, as well as tribunals, restrictive covenants, workplace investigations, and high court litigation, in addition to training and mentoring junior members of the team.
· Applications are sought from talented Partners, or Senior lawyers with followings, looking to join a leading full-service firm with a fantastic scope for growth and expansion.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £150,000 - £200,000+
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Employment Partner, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.