£100,000 - 130,000
Pensions Associate/Senior Associate - 2PQE+
Top 30 UK firm | Legal 500 Pensions | London office | £100,000 - £130,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a Top 15 (UK), international law firm, looking to strengthen their Pensions offering with the addition of a talented Associate or Senior Associate, with at least four years' post qualification experience.
· They are considered to be amongst the industry leaders in Pensions law, ranked in the Legal 500 for Pensions law (contentious & non-contentious), offering a high level of legal services to both businesses and senior executives.
· You will be joining a large and specialised Pensions team, consisting of over 30 Pensions lawyers across all UK offices.
· This is a hardworking, specialist firm that embrace hybrid working and flexibility, whilst still providing the highest level of service for their clients.
· As a Pensions Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious and non-contentious matters, predominantly across both the private and public sector, acting for the trustees of pensions schemes, and delivering advice on various pensions-related matters.
· You will be working with employers, trustees, various insurance companies, the PPF, and a number of actuarial firms.
· The role will offer the opportunity to advise on pensions queries relating to corporate acquisitions and disposals, in addition to outsourcings, and insolvencies.
· Applications are sought from qualified Pensions solicitors with at least two years' post qualification experience.
· You will possess strong academics, and a basic understanding of pensions law and legislation.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining a leading Legal 500-ranked, Top 30 law firm.
· Salary package of £100,000 - £130,000 from Associate level upwards.
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A flexible working arrangement offering no set number of days required in the office.
To apply for the job of Pensions Associate/Senior Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.