Commercial Litigation & Arbitration Associate - NQ-2 PQE
Legal 500 Commercial Litigation | London | NQ-2 PQE | £80,000 - £90,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading city firm, specialising in international litigation, looking to strengthen their Commercial disputes offering with the addition of a talented junior associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading law firms in the UK for Commercial Litigation law, specialising in commercial disputes, for a diverse, international client base, and ranked in the Legal 500 for their disputes offering (mid-market), in London.
· You will be joining a specialised team, who handle a broad range of commercial litigation matters encompassing a range of sectors, for telecoms, financial services, and energy.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Commercial Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating to matters of broad commercial litigation, civil fraud and international arbitration.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates from newly qualified level upwards, gained in England & Wales or a similar leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of commercial litigation, civil fraud or international arbitration law, ideally from a Top 50 or Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of London's most diverse law firms.
· Salary package of £80,000 - £90,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Commercial Litigation & Arbitration Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.