- Job Search
- Senior Tax Disputes Associate
£70,000 - 100,000
2nd November 2023
Senior Tax Disputes Associate | 3-10 PQE
Leading Civil Litigation firm| London office | £70,000+
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading regional law firm, looking to strengthen their Tax offering, with the addition of a talented mid-level/senior Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading civil litigation firms in the UK, with an excellent reputation for the quality of the disputes work which they undertake.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a leading regional salary, with a strong work-life balance.
· As a Senior Tax Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious and advisory matters, such as tax investigations, inheritance tax disputes, VAT disputes, and customs & excise duty.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least 3 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of tax disputes law, ideally from a Legal 500 background, HMRC, or any leading tax advisory firm.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's leading law firms.
· Salary package of £70,000+
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Tax Disputes Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like