Commercial Litigation and Insolvency Associate - 1 PQE+
Leading civil and commercial litigation firm| London office |1 PQE+ | £65,000 - £100,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to a truly specialised disputes boutique firm, looking to strengthen their Commercial/Corporate disputes offering with the addition of a talented senior associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading litigation firms in London, specialising in civil and commercial disputes, with an additional focus on insolvency law.
· You will be joining a highly specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Commercial Litigation and Insolvency Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on mid-sized litigation cases, in both the High Court and Court of Appeal.
· There will be extensive litigation work, involving insolvency act claims, in addition to claims in the fast and multi-track, which will involve a strong understanding of the civil procedure rules, and insolvency rules.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with drafting pleadings, conducting witness statements, mediations and ADR, obtaining freezing orders, and dealing with bankruptcy petitions.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates and Senior Associates with at least one years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of commercial litigation and insolvency law, ideally from a Top 200/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's most specialised law firms.
· Salary package of £65,000 - £100,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Commercial Litigation & Insolvency Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.