£140,000 - 160,000
Employment Associate | 2-5 PQE
Magic Circle firm| London office | 2-5 PQE+ | £140,000 - £160,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading, top tier, Magic Circle Employment team, looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of a talented junior/mid-level Employment Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the world for Employment law, ranked in the top tier of the Legal 500 for their Employment law offering in London.
· You will be joining a diverse and specialised team, working across various domestic and international jurisdictions, and various areas of employment law, covering both respondent and claimant work, with an advisory and contentious focus.
· This is a truly industry-leading firm, offering an unmatched UK salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, including:
· Employment-focused litigation, corporate restructuring and redundancies, high-level executive exits, and advising on corporate M&A and restructurings.
· Due to the global nature of the firm, the work will be heavily focused on multi-jurisdictional issues, requiring someone with experience of international employment work.
· Negotiating service agreements, high profile exits, and the movement of teams across businesses.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates with at least two years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 20/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £140,000 - £160,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Employment Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.