£125,000 - 140,000
16th November 2023
Commercial Litigation Associate - 1-4 PQE
Top 10 International firm | Legal 500 Commercial Litigation (Premium) | London | £125,000 - £140,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining one of the largest law firms in the world, based in London, looking to strengthen their Commercial disputes offering with the addition of a talented junior associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading law firms in the world for Commercial Litigation law, specialising in complex commercial disputes, and ranked in the Legal 500 (Premium) for their disputes offering, in London.
· You will be joining a specialised team, who handle a broad range of commercial litigation matters across a range of sectors, for financial institutions, and commercial clients.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Commercial Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients, across a variety of sectors, including banking, corporate, and regulatory.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating predominantly to corporate, commercial, and financial disputes.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with disputes relating to, joint ventures, professional negligence, shareholder disputes, financial services, and restructuring & insolvency.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with at least one years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of commercial litigation law, ideally from a Top 50 background/leading Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms
· Salary package of £125,000 - £140,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Commercial Litigation Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.