£120,000 - 150,000
21st November 2023
Senior Corporate Litigation Associate - 4+ PQE
Top 20 International firm | Legal 500 Commercial Litigation (Premium)| London | £125,000 +
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining one of the largest law firms in the UK, based in London, looking to strengthen their Corporate disputes offering with the addition of a talented Senior Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading law firms in the UK for Commercial and Corporate Litigation, ranked the Legal 500 for their disputes offering (premium), in London.
· You will be joining a specialised team, who handle a broad range of corporate litigation matters across a range of sectors, for financial institutions, and commercial clients.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Senior Corporate Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients, across a variety of sectors, including banking, corporate, and regulatory.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating exclusively to corporate matters for shareholders, investment banks, private companies, and private equity houses.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with cases involving breach of warranty and indemnity claims pertaining specifically to M&A disputes, joint venture disputes, fiduciary breaches, civil fraud claims, shareholder and ownership disputes.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates and Senior Associates with at least 4 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of corporate litigation law, ideally from a top Legal 500-ranked practice.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's largest law firms.
· Salary package starting at £125,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Senior Corporate Litigation Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.