Employment Associate/Senior Associate| 4-7 PQE
Top 100 regional firm| London| £70,000 - £85,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading regional law firm, with offices across the south of England, and London, specialising in Employment law, and looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of a mid-level/senior Associate.
· They are considered to be a leading firm in the south, specialising in both law for individuals and businesses.
· You will be joining a specialised Employment team, working across various jurisdictions, and various areas of employment law, covering both respondent and claimant work, with an advisory and contentious focus.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment lawyer within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, such as contracts, TUPE, and redundancies, as well as tribunals, restrictive covenants, workplace investigations, corporate support, and high court litigation.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with at least four years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 100/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £70,000 - £85,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Employment Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.