- Job Search
- Financial Services Associate - 2-4 PQE
Are you a qualified financial services solicitor with 2-4 years post qualification experience? Are you looking to join an innovative legal team, and make a real impact on the financial services industry?
We're currently hiring on behalf of a leading Top 100 law firm in London, who are seeking a talented financial services solicitor to join their team. This is an exciting role for a financial services expert, whereby you'll be able to help drive the industry forward and shape the future of the sector.
The successful candidate will be advising on PRA and FCA regulations, and act for a range of financial services clients, including challenger Banks, insurance and investment firms, credit unions, asset managers, and more. You'll be expected to have a strong understanding of the latest developments in the financial services industry, with a particular focus on the Fintech sector.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2-4 years post qualification experience
- A strong knowledge of PRA and FCA regulations
- Experience of acting for a range of financial services clients
- A clear understanding of the latest developments in the financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative legal team and make a real difference to the financial services industry. If you're looking for a role that's both challenging and rewarding, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
If you think you're a great match for this role, then please apply with your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Placing People in Companies Like