Tax Disputes Associate | 2-4 PQE
Leading regional law firm | Legal 500 Tax Disputes | Wimbledon office | £60,000 - £80,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading regional law firm, looking to strengthen their Tax Disputes offering, with the addition of a talented junior/mid-level Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the south for Tax Disputes law, ranked in Legal 500 for their tax litigation offering.
· You will be joining a specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in and around south-west London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Tax Disputes Solicitor within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating to both direct and indirect tax matters, such as tax investigations, inheritance tax disputes, VAT disputes, and complex SDLT matters following on from high-value home purchases.
· The firm work with clients, defending proceedings which have been raised by both the National Crime Agency and Financial Conduct Authority,
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with at least two years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· Extra consideration will be given to those who have a background with HMRC.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of tax disputes law, ideally from a Top 200/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's leading law firms.
· Salary package of £60,000 - £80,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Tax Disputes Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.