Pensions Associate - Newly Qualified
Silver Circle law firm | Legal 500 Pensions | London office | £105,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a Silver Circle law firm, looking to strengthen their Pensions offering with the addition of a talented newly qualified lawyer, either qualified in 2023 or due to qualify this year.
· They are considered to be amongst the industry leaders in Pensions law, ranked in the Legal 500 for Pensions law (non-contentious), offering a high level of legal services to both businesses and senior executives.
· You will be joining a large and specialised Pensions team, consisting of over 70 lawyers, working across various jurisdictions.
· This is a hardworking, specialist firm that embrace hybrid working and flexibility, whilst still providing the highest level of service for their clients.
· As a Pensions Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on non-contentious matters, in addition to corporate support, predominantly acting for the trustees of pensions schemes, and delivering advice on various pensions-related matters.
· You will be working with employers, trustees, pensions funds, global banking institutions, and various insurance companies.
· Advising on issues relating to both public and private sector pensions.
· Applications are sought from qualified or 2024-qualified Pensions solicitors from a Top 50 background/Legal 500 background.
· You will possess strong academics, and a basic understanding of pensions law and legislation.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining a leading Legal 500-ranked, Top 10 law firm.
· Salary package of £105,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A flexible working arrangement offering no set number of days required in the office.
To apply for the job of Pensions Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.