£95,000 - 120,000
Employment Associate| 1-5 PQE
International Top 30 firm| London office | £95,000 - £120,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining one of the most specialised Employment departments in the UK, looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of a junior, mid-level Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Employment law, ranked in the top tiers of the Legal 500 for their Employment law offering throughout the UK.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, and various areas of employment law, covering both respondent and claimant work, with an advisory and contentious focus.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, such as contracts, TUPE, and redundancies, as well as tribunals, workplace investigations, and high court litigation.
· The firm have an established corporate team, so there will also be elements of corporate support work.
· Someone with experience of working within the financial services sector would benefit greatly, however the firm also has strong links within tech, media, and telecoms.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates with at least one years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 100/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £95,000 - £120,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Employment Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.