£100,000 - 120,000
12th February 2024
Senior Private Client Associate| 5 PQE+
Top 100, Legal 500 firm| London | £100,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a storied English law firm, specialising in Private Client law, looking to strengthen their Trusts & Estates offering with the addition of a Senior Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Private Client law, ranked in the Legal 500 for their Employment law offering throughout the UK.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, and various areas of law, covering work for exclusively high-net-worth individual, based in both the UK and abroad.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Senior Private Client Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on advisory private client matters, such as handling capital gains tax, drafting wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, advising on trusts, and advising on inheritance tax.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with at least five years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £100,000+
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Senior Private Client Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.