13th February 2024
Private Client Associate| 3 PQE +
Top 200 Regional firm| Surrey | £55,000 - £70,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading regional law firm, specialising in Private Client law, looking to strengthen their Wills & Probate offering with the addition of a mid-level/senior solicitor.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in Surrey for Private Client law, ranked in the Legal 500 for their Private Client offering.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, consisting of over 20 private client practitioner, covering work for exclusively mid/high-net-worth individuals, based in both the UK and abroad.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Private Client Solicitor within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on advisory private client matters, such as drafting wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, advising on trusts, and advising on inheritance tax.
· Applications are sought from talented solicitor with at least three years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 200/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £55,000 - £70,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Private Client Solicitor, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.