- Job Search
- Construction Senior Associate
Construction Solicitor. We are currently assisting an international legal practice with the recruitment of a construction solicitor to join their team in Bristol. The construction solicitor will join a team a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that focuses on non-contentious construction law matters.
* Negotiating and drafting a range of standard form and bespoke construction contracts.
* Advising a varied client base across infrastructure, renewable energy, education, telecoms and energy sectors.
* Working closely with team members in other departments, to deliver joined up legal advice.
* Qualified solicitor with 4+ PQE in either construction or commercial contracts.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to supervise junior solicitors.
* Fully comprehensive training and development.
* Excellent salary and benefits package.
* Access to a broad range of interesting work.
If you are an ambitious solicitor, seeking to develop your career in a varied and interesting area of work then this position could suit. To apply for the position of Construction Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018