- Job Search
- Agricultural Property Solicitor
Real Estate Lawyer
BCL Legal is assisting a top 20 UK law firm, seeking to recruit an NQ real estate lawyer to join their Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity for an NQ real estate lawyer to join a tier 1 ranked real estate team at their UK headquarters, where you will be given the chance to undertake high calibre work for UK based and international clients.
This role will focus on agricultural matters however the NQ real estate lawyer joining this team is not expected to have agricultural experience. Given the breadth of work on offer this role would suit NQ real estate lawyers with experience in broader real estate work spanning landlord & tenant matters and development matters.
The role will include:
* Buying & selling land.
* Promotion agreements.
* Option agreements.
* Asset management.
* Energy schemes.
* Financing, lending & securities.
* NQ real estate lawyer, qualified or due to qualify as a solicitor in England & Wales. More qualified real estate lawyers are welcome and encouraged to apply, up to and including three years post-qualified experience.
* At least a single training seat in real estate. Agricultural experience would be preferred but is not a necessity.
* A strong academic background and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
The firm has an excellent reputation for their on-going support, training and development of junior lawyers. Upon joining, the successful real estate lawyer will have the opportunity to design their own career progression and will be offered all available support and further training to achieve this.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to join one of the UK's leading real estate teams in Bristol.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Lawyer please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018