- Job Search
- Commercial property
Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor . A commercial property solicitor is sought to secure a position as a commercial property solicitor within the Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in the Reading offices of this highly regarded regional law firm.
· To work on acquisitions & disposal of development land, planning and infrastructure, secured lending, easements and covenants, sales and purchases.
· To progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute as part of team on more complex matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
· Strong commercial exposure gained with a leading international, national or large regional law firm
· 2+ years' PQE specialising in commercial work.
· Excellent technical knowledge.
· Strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor, please contact Amy Kaur at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018