- Job Search
- Real Estate Legal Director
Senior Real Estate Solicitor
Senior Real Estate Solicitor . A senior real estate solicitor is sought to join the Surrey offices of one of the UK leading and most recognisable legal practices.
· To take a leading role in a busy real estate team.
· To advise clients on a range of real estate transactions, including investors, occupiers and developers.
· To support the Partners with the management of the department
· Experienced real estate solicitor, with superb technical skills.
· Will have worked in a recognised real estate department, at a national or international law firm.
· Experience of leading on large scale transactions.
· Previous experience of training, developing and supervising junior lawyers.
· Market leading salary, amongst the highest available outside of London.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Excellent calibre of work the equal of any real estate team in the UK.
If you are an ambitious and hard working senior real estate solicitor looking to develop your career with one of the UKs leading law firms, then this position may suit.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018