- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor . A commercial property solicitor required to join the commercial property team in Berkshire for a leading law firm.
· To work on acquisitions & disposal of development land, planning and infrastructure, secured lending, easements and covenants, sales and purchases.
· To progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute as part of team on more complex matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
· Strong commercial exposure
· 1-2 years' PQE.
· Excellent technical knowledge.
· Strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor, please contact Amy Kaur at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018