- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate . Exciting opportunity to secure a position as a real estate associate within a leading law firm based in Bristol. The position will suit a real estate associate who wants to undertake a broad spectrum of work for a varied client base.
· Advising developers, investors, SME's and lenders on property law matters.
· Working on a range of disposal, acquisition, landlord, tenant, corporate support and property finance.
· To take responsibility for managing your own caseload.
· The structure of the team is most likely to best support an appointment above 4 years' PQE.
· Post qualification experience focussed on commercial property.
· Broad ranging experience covering development, investments, disposal, acquisition, landlord and tenant matters.
· Willingness to be involved in business development initiatives.
· Commercial individual, who is able to communicate effectively with clients that have no legal knowledge.
· Competitive salary
· The opportunity to take a leading role in a success/ busy real estate team.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
· Strong academics
If you are an experienced real estate associate seeking to work in a busy department then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for the position of real estate associate please contact Amy Kaur at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018