- Job Search
- Real Estate Managing Associate
Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate. . A fantastic opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to join the commercial property team based in Bristol.
· To work on acquisitions & disposal of development land, planning and infrastructure, secured lending, easements and covenants, sales and purchases.
· To work on drafting and negotiating of development agreements
· To progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute as part of team on more complex matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
· At least 6 months of commercial exposure
· Strong commercial exposure
· Strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Associate, please contact Amy Kaur at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018