- Job Search
- Planning Lawyer
Planning solicitor. A planning solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position as a planning solicitor with the Bristol offices of this regional law firm. The firm has a strong planning law department which works closely with colleagues in other departments.
* To manage a caseload of contentious and non-contentious planning law matters;
* Commercial clients, residential developer clients and household name retail & leisure clients.
* To work as part of a team, including with colleagues in other departments
* To advise a broad range of clients across the property, energy and retail sectors.
* To take an active role in the business development and networking activities of the department.
* Qualified Solicitor or soon to qualify solicitor with between NQ+
* Relevant experience in planning in line with level of PQE.
* An interest in being part of a busy and successful planning law team.
* Competitive salary, above regional norms.
* Comprehensive benefits package.
* Bespoke training and development pathways.
* Friendly law firm, known as being an excellent employer.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to progress your career as planning solicitor, this could be the role for you. To be considered for the position of planning solicitor please contact Amy Kaur at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018