- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
A Legal 500 ranked firm based in the Thames Valley area is seeking an employment solicitor to join its busy employment team. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic employment solicitor to join a thriving team and will suit an employment solicitor with the relevant skills and experience who is looking at a full time or part time position.
- The employment solicitor will be dealing with a mixture of work, however the majority of the work will be made up of non contentious employment matters.
- You will be dealing with your own files and be responsible for managing your own caseload.
- Dealing with cases relating to complex employment matters such as TUPE and other HR advisory work.
- A qualified employment solicitor with at least two years PQE and experience of dealing with respondent work as well as complex non contentious matters.
- The ability to supervise junior lawyers, manage own case file and work autonomously.
- Strong client care skills and able to apply commercial approach is highly advantageous.
- This will be a great opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor to join a Top 40 firm and a successful and busy team.
- The benefits package and salary on offer is arguably one of the best outside of London.
- This opportunity will be great for an employment solicitor to move into a more senior role with a firm who pride themselves on training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018