- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join a leading law firm based in Bristol.
-You will cover a mix of contentious and non contentious matters for a varied range of clients
-The employment solicitor will need to be able to run their own case load as well as assist senior associates and Partners with more complex cases
-You will focus solely on employment matters and deal directly with clients
- The firm are seeking an employment solicitor who has covered a wide range of employment matters in their training seat and will also look at candidates who have had significant pre training experience
- You will need to be confident in your approach as you will be directly dealing with a wide range of clients. The ability to offer coherent advice and conduct yourself in a professional manner is highly important
- You must have a passion for employment law and be ambitious and eager to develop further in this discipline
- You must be comfortable travelling across the various national offices from time to time
- The firm ensure that all newly qualified solicitors are fully supported and given the maximum amount of training and development at the start of their career so you can be assured that you will not just be left to your own devices and will get as much support as needed at the very beginning of your career as an employment solicitor
- You will be working with a highly ranked and well experienced team so the opportunity to learn and develop your career is endless
- There is a competitive salary on offer as well as a comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018