- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
12th September 2019
Construction Solicitor. A construction solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position within the Bristol offices with a legal 500 ranked law firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a construction solicitor to join a busy and established construction team.
* To advise clients on a range of non-contentious construction law matters.
* Working with businesses, contractors and sub-contractors.
Advising clients in the energy, property and retail industries.
* To play a key role on progressing files as a member of a hard working and collegiate team.
* To be part of an innovative and forward thinking law firm whose Bristol office is growing rapidly and whose sector focussed approach is winning a steady stream of new clients.
* NQ solicitor in England and Wales.
* Construction law experience gained with a recognised team.
* Strong negotiation and drafting skills.
* Committed to living and working in Bristol.
* Excellent starting salary above regional norms.
* Fully comprehensive benefits package.
* The opportunity to work for a firm whose Partners are fully committed to training and development.
If you are a construction solicitor or who is looking to grow their career in an exciting innovative law firm, then this position could suit. To be considered for the position of Construction Solicitor please contact Amy Kaur at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018