- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a construction solicitor for a top legal 500 ranked firm. This is an excellent opportunity for a construction solicitor to join the construction team, undertaking a broad spectrum of work for a varied client base.
The construction team undertake a broad range of complex construction & engineering, infrastructure, transport, development, regeneration, PPP/PFI, energy & waste projects nationally.
Work undertaken by the team includes:
* Working with developers, contractors, sub-contractors, public bodies and funders.
* Supporting crossover projects within the commercial property, planning and corporate teams.
* Drafting & negotiating standard form contracts including JCT, NEC, IChemE, PPC and FIDIC.
* A good academic background and excellent communication skills
* 5+ years' post-qualified experience in non-contentious construction matters.
* Ideally experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice
* Excellent Salary
* Access to excellent quality work and prospects
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018