- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
5th September 2019
Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a real estate solicitor. This is an excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join the real estate team, undertaking a broad spectrum of work in both commercial and residential property.
· To work on acquisitions & disposal, leases, planning and infrastructure, secured lending, easements and covenants, sales and purchases.
· To progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute as part of team on more complex matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
· Good commercial exposure
· 1+ years PQE
· Excellent technical knowledge
· Strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018