- Job Search
- Immigration Solicitor
Immigration Solicitor. An immigration solicitors is offered the opportunity to secure a position with a top 50 international law firm, within the Bristol office. This is an exciting opportunity for an immigration solicitor to join a busy and established team.
* To advise clients on a range of immigration matters.
* The preparation and submission of visa applications on behalf of clients;
* Supervising paralegals in the delivery of immigration advice;
* Helping build and manage relationships;
* Handle confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols.
* Developing depth of knowledge across key practice areas, in particular Tier 2, sponsor licencing, compliance and preventing illegal working;
* NQ-1PQE specialising in immigration with a strong focus on business immigration;
* Minimum 2:1 law degree;
* Strong attention to detail and ability to manage own caseload;
* Committed to living and working in Bristol.
* Excellent starting salary above regional norms.
* Fully comprehensive benefits package.
* The opportunity to work for a firm whose Partners are fully committed to training and development.
If you are an immigration solicitor or who is looking to grow their career in an exciting innovative law firm, then this position could suit. To be considered for this position please contact Amy Kaur at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018