- Job Search
- In-house Legal Counsel
An opportunity has arisen within an award-winning global professional services firm for an in-house commercial lawyer to join a growing team of 4. The business is a market leader in their area and continue to invest in operational areas in line with growth.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, the lead employment lawyer will:
- Lead role in commercial contract negotiation across regions;
- Working closely with senior stakeholders on strategy for growth;
- Data protection;
- Pre-litigation; and
- Involvement in projects around digitisation.
- NQ- 2 PQE commercial solicitor with experience in contract review, drafting and negotiation;
- Excellent academics and training in a large law firm environment;
- Ideally you will have exposure to multi-jurisdictional matters, experience of US law would be useful.
This is an opportunity to join a growing business and team working closely with a GC with an exceptional background.
Placing People in Companies Like