- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel (12 month FTC)
8th November 2022
I'm working with a leading fintech who are recruiting a 12 month fixed term contract for a commercial lawyer to cover a period of maternity in the team. The In-House Legal Counsel will advise the Group on a wide variety of matters with a particular focus on commercial law. Reporting to the Head of Legal he role will involve:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts;
- Advising on new product development and protection of related intellectual property;
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and strategic teams advising on commercial contracts, intellectual property and competition law; and
- Compliance and data protection.
- This role would suit a lawyer with at least 3 years PQE providing commercial legal advice within either a reputable law firm or within an in-house environment;
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills; and
- Available to start a 12 month fixed term contract in January 2023.
This role can be undertaken on a mainly remote basis with occasional travel to the North West for senior meetings.
This is a great opportunity for an available lawyer to gain valuable commercial experience in an innovative, tech-driven environment.
Placing People in Companies Like