- Job Search
- Treasury Lawyer
Market leading, established financial services business requires a Treasury Lawyer due to continued growth. This is a rare opportunity in the North West for solicitors with experience of asset backed funding structures including securitisations to make a move in-house into this specialist area.
Reporting to the Senior Treasury Lawyer you will:
- Provide legal advice on the group's funding structures.
- Close time sensitive and complex transactions.
- Assist with the group's hedging strategy.
- Manage external legal counsel.
- Previous experience in structured debt securities or debt capital markets.
- At least 4 years PQE in this specialist area.
- Experience gained either in a top tier law firm or financial institution.
This opportunity could provide a sought after in-house move for a solicitor in private practice, or facilitate a move North for a London lawyer keen to relocate. The business boasts excellent staff retention and a competitive benefits package.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018