- Job Search
- Legal Counsel (12 month FTC)
A 12 month fixed term opportunity has arisen within a international consumer brands business in Manchester. Reporting to the Legal Director you will work across a number of household name brands.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements across a number of jurisdictions.
- Advising on IP matters
- Supporting the legal director on specific projects
- Supporting marketing with copy approval
- Providing transactional support for mergers, acquisitions and other corporate transactions
- NQ - 3 year qualified lawyer with experience drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts.
- Availability to start a new role at short notice (up to one month).
- Great communicator, you will have access to stakeholders of various levels and across different teams.
- IP experience is desirable but not essential.
This is an opportunity to gain commercial experience in a large, international setting where you will work across household name brands. It's a friendly, high-quality team who are happy to develop and support the successful lawyer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018