- Job Search
- Legal Counsel (Events)
A global services provider with an enviable high-profile client list require Legal Counsel to join their team. This role will give the opportunity to work in UK and Ireland sports and events and requires strong commercial contracts experience. It is also ideal for lawyers who wish to work flexibly and, in the main, from home.
Working closely with Senior Counsel and reporting to the Head of Legal, the role will involve:
- Providing advice to two business areas involving sports and events.
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts.
- Assisting with regulatory matters and compliance.
- Management of external lawyers.
- Providing preliminary advice on disputes.
- Due to team structure this role would suit a lawyer with between 3 and 6 years PQE.
- Experience in commercial contract gained either in-house or for a large private practice.
- An interest in charitable work and CSR would fit well with company values.
This company provide excellent benefits and also encourage their employees to get involved with charitable projects and CSR. Alongside this your day to day role will allow you to work with some well known sporting clubs and historic events all whilst developing some really great commercial experience in a large but family owned environment.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018