- Job Search
- Financial Services Lawyer - Remote working
An opportunity has arisen within a leading challenger bank for a Legal Counsel with responsibility for advice on new products and financial regulation. Reporting to the Head of Legal the role will involve:
- Drafting, reviewing, and advising on contracts relating to product development and terms and conditions;
- Advising on regulatory compliance across the business;
- Assisting with general commercial advice as required;
- Providing relevant training to the business; and
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures.
- Qualified lawyer with 3-6 PQE gained in financial services in-house or in private practice;
- Experience providing commercial advice across a range of financial products including; savings, credit cards, loans and mortgages; and
- In-depth knowledge of UK consumer credit law and regulation;
- A flexible and social environment, this role is based within commuting distance of the North West and West Midlands but can be carried out remotely;
- Benefits including; health and dental insurance, pension and life assurance;
- The opportunity to work for one of the most agile and progressive businesses in it's sector.
Placing People in Companies Like